ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

9.18.2012

Day 10 it's been 10 days since my last drink. i feel, great. i feel like i have to continue this progression. i am too young to be a drunkard. the need for something new sparks in my mind and through being sober, i have realized how good it feels to not have a hang over on a busy day at work. it not as bad as i thought it would be. this is actually something that i used to do. as bad as a habit it may be, i think those days were there as my only means of bliss. a tiny fragment of happiness that kept on fueling my drive to continue work the next day. i was looking for trouble and i somehow overcame it. at times, i was not sure about how life would be without drinking but now it just a reminder that at times, i really am a mess. i wonder how my past would be if i had not indulged myself in a "liquid diet" or a "shot's only" kind of night. are friends even allowed to get mad at a friend for not drinking. i can understand that it feels weird to not surround myself with such friends whom i was drinking with but it does feel nostalgic thinking about those days. it has not been that long since my last but for sure i can move on. stay strong and push forward. i have to get away and stay away as long as i can... never looking back. goodnight world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home