ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

2.11.2007

seaport village

moving on with life, i found myself having fun on a not so gloomy day of february. it started off with a slow pace but progressed pretty well unto a fine, fun filled day. its been ages since i had fun. i mean work is fun and all but today was different. well yes i was with a friend from work. but still nothing work related.

me and my friend andrea decided to go to seaport village in downtown san diego. well i pretty much made that decision but it all worked out. we enjoyed lunch at the harbor cafe, i think thats what it was called. not bad for seafood, taste-wise, but pretty pricy. we enjoyed it though. we bought hats! i dont know why but there are certain types of hats that works with me. and they are the once that you would not normally see in public. like a top hat, and this one flannel hat with ear muffs. anyways that was cool. im not that big with bizzare hats that i got myself one and it was pretty random of me to get it. after the hats, we got cookies. too sweet for me but i still got some. we headed back to dre's place, she cooked enchiladas and red rice. it was very delicious. i enjoyed it with her friend dan. leutenant dan. funny guy. we drank 40's of budlight. i drank about 2. man that was good. i never drank a 40 in my life but man that was cheap. and i drank them all. while watching super troopers. and then i drove home and had a jog with paws. lasted about 20 minutes and headed back home. now i lay here listening to mellow music while revisiting my life. and now once again writing about it.

its fun when i go out. taking my mind away from my fears, obsessions, procrastinations, work, issues, being insomniac, and etc. on my days off, i normally end up bugging people to go out with no success, or i would find myself driving towards my cousins knowing that they do nothing but study, play video games, watch tv and or movies. but today was different, i was really looking forward to hanging out, exploring san diego, and we did.

i figured i would write about this and many more events in my life since i have not updated this blog for a while. plus maybe, only maybe, i might still have readers out there interested in my life. i am currently working on ways to improve myself and my life. so from this point on i will be once again be active writing-wise. hope this lasts for a while since when boredome hits i really have nothing else to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home