ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

5.30.2011

i am still here.

it does makes sense, people move on because there is something out there. i feel like i need to venture out. reach out..and see things that everyone should see.

another chapter of my life has ended today, sounds sad but its true. i have to wake up and start a new one. this is difficult to begin with however change is necessary. for one to continue experiencing life, one should not live in a shell, or in a sheltered environment. i really dont get that. i think my life is adeuate enough for my experiences, im not an ALL OUT type of guy. i love the simplicity of life. "the simple kind of life". yet i reach out to RAGE, to fun, to excitement, to all the things i normally dont know how to do. i have been through quite a troublesome month. and i must say that my perseverance have never been as strong as how it was before. i feel tired from all the things im going through yet i satisfy my tiredness with desperate acts of fun and excitement. i cant ever show how my true self is but i am continuing to show my fun side because i can care less about it. my whole facade is about being fun, having energy, and showing how much i love what i do. but in certain instances i feel like i should take my mind off of that and fix who i am. im growing old and im still insecure, i feel left out when i wasnt, i try my best when its not necessary, and so on. man im not sure if im happy anymore. why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home