ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

10.26.2006

changes

for the past two months, i have accomplished so many things and also faced many changes that i ever had in my life. to start off, i have purchased a car. an infiniti g20t, the car of my dream and now i actually own it. i also managed to pass my driving test, the test that i have been procrastinating about for the past 4 years. when i got my license in the mail, i felt relieved that finally i can make a difference in my life. it felt like a thousand pounds of weight was lifted off of my shoulder. the first thing i did was take my car from my uncle's and drive it to my new apartment and on that night, i moved everything i had from the old apartment to the new one.

i moved out by the way. liz moved back to the bay area. i have decided to stay. knowing that things will change, i faced it head on..

i have a new roomate. one of the most cheerful person that i know. her name is amy, a co-worker of mine. she is talented, funny, sweet, one of a kind, and almost like my best friend but not. it is different with her around the condo. the vibe is always chill. her presence just changes my mood. overall she is like the friend i have always been looking for and she found me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home