ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

7.21.2003

Ryan's family KIDNAPPED ME!!!... well.. before the kidnapping, it was friday, ryan calls me and tells me that he's in San Fransisco, i was like "yay" and then he told me that he'll try to see me the next day. well saturday came and he calls, good thing i already took a shower coz after he called he said "i'm here already", i was like "wow" and then yeh i was suppose to do my laundry but then i had to postpone that till sunday. anyways i went with ryan, thinkin that i was jus hangin out with him for the day. later on that day, his mom said that "oh ivan's sleeping over" and yeh i was like "whoa really". i didnt bring any clothes and ryan's auntie was like "oh its ok, just borrow some of ours" and then yeh haha i was like "ok then". anyways, ryan's mom wanted me to cook some carne asada for them, she saw the recipe that i gave ryan and then yeh i guess she wanted to see my chef'ing skillz. on that day, we went to the mall somewhere in frisco, it looked just like the malls in san diego, same stores and same ugly people..lol..yeh we went there and spent money on nothing but Mc Donalds..it was fun though..window shopping..like i normally do. moving on... we headed to his uncle's house somewhere in Union City, it was like 40 minutes from my place and yeh it was GheTTo!..haha..but yeh there were lotsa filipinos too, its like mira mesa in a way but yeh we went to a place just like Sea Food City, and yeh bought a bunch of food for the family party, (and yeh haha i'm a part of ryan's family! sweet). and so yeh before the party, me, ryan, marvin (ryan's bro), and noni (ryan's cuzzo) went to the theatre and watched Bad Boys II that shit was dOPE!..you should watch it!!! after that, we had a filipino buffet at his uncle's place, and then i slept over ryan's autie's house. i had a really bad stomach ache that night..omg my stomach was hurtin but yeh it was weird coz i didnt even have any EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA..but yeh i survived and on the next day we got ready for THE FLEE MARKET.. oh how fun..lol..there were lots of USED stuff and yeh all i got was some "NEW" socks..not used lol..coz yeh they were cheap.. the place was like a SWAP MEET or whatevAh..after that we went to an oriental buffet and yeh once again my diet was ruined..lol..i didnt eat much but yeh ryan's mom was tellin me to get more, and i did..i got fruits..lol..and yeh it was good..after that i told them that i had to get home coz yeh i had school the next day and i gots to do my laundry.. they brought me home but first we went to the metreon but yeh we were all broke so yeh haha window shopping ROXXORS!..they brought me home, i gave ryan the doll and the jelly belly thingy for mishoL, and then we said our goodbyes and off he goes to union city. i did my laundry..calld mishol, and then yeh that was it....MISHOL=MISHY..its her new name =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home