ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

7.16.2003

what's goin on?in this world full of fun with cooking, i've been doin heLLa good! i passed my final test on SAFETY AND SANITATION with a B+ , i was aiming for an A+ however, my lazyness overpowered me but still its passing so i'm satisfied with it. last week was kinda chaotic coz class was gettin harder, making them new sauces is hard and time consuming, and yeh my chef instructor shouts at us and makes us work really really hard. well he says that we should handle such instances coz being a chef in the real world would be tough. tomorow and on the next day would be our finals for our SKILLS class, i'll have to make perfect cuts on my KNIFE TEST and i have to make perfect soups and sauces for my SAUCE TEST. blah. i know i'll pass..these stuff are easy ;D..and yeh thats all for school.

How am I? still the same, bored, kinda fat..HA! yes fat..harrrr.. i walked today, to burn up my fat, and yeh it was fun, walking everyday, harr..i need money..hook it up..i'm broke..miSHelle get that job so you can gimme money..and lots of it ;D..hehe..oh yeh I MISS YOU BEBE!..like supah dupah much!..

etc... i got mish a lil' JELLY BELLY dipsenser, its red and yeh it reminded me of cherries..HAHA!..and she sez she went to a job interview and yeh GOOD LUCK MisHy, hope u get that job so you can WOrK iT!..i love yOU!..muahZzZz & LickZzZz

isn't orange such a nice color?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home