ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

7.10.2003

so..its thursday..online..at school..library..30 minutes time limit..blah..

how's school?school is fine. i learned so many chef 'ing skills..from making a roux to making a bechamel' sauce..(french terms for sauces).. and other neat things. tomorow i'm having my TEST for my FOOD SAFETY and SANITATION class, hopefully i'll do good and ace it..its an easy class and funny too. my teacher's enthusiasm rocks! anyways, 2 days ago, i was a SOUS CHEF. I got to order ppl around and made them clean up the kitchen. its fun being the BOSS but yeh there's a bunch of hardknock students in the class and yeh ordering them around was pretty scary. but i did.so HA..beat that FooO!..and yeh that was school.

what about frisco? well..frisco is fun, i've been goin around the place by walkin and by BUS..yeh i can roam around frisco on a $1 bus ticket, isnt that SWeET!..anyways, i met this (straight) guy named RICHARD, he's white and yeh he's in my class. he goes with me when i'm goin around frisco. he's a big fan of underground rap and yeh he's introducing some cool underground rappers to me. we went to AMOEBA music store..it was like a huge warehouse full of cd's and music stuff. the cd's were cheap. parker and nathaniel told me about that place and i was intrigued. well after goin there we went to the JAPAN CENTER, it wasnt that big but yeh there were lots of japanese restaurants and shops where they had a bunch of them collectible accessories, but by the time we got there, most of the stores were closed. most of the stores around here closes at 7:30pm on weekdays..blah..plus i'm broke..so yeh haha i couldnt buy a thing..well i'm not really broke but yeh my mom told me to save money and get a job..but once i get a job i swear i'll go on a spending spree!..har har..

what about life?well life is great. i'm more sociable at school, i'm in good health, i'm having a blast learnin how to cook, and oh yeh! i have a CELL PHONE!!..wOooOohoOOo..i actually have my own celly..sweet! i have an AT&T phone and thanks to my MISHy, i can call everyone.*free nights and weekends/free long distance calls/text messaging/more!!!!* haha..yeh i'm proud of my phone..its sweet..if you want to holler at me then yeh leave a message at my taggy thingy and i'll give you my cell number oKEy!..oh yeh i have that SONY ERICSSON T306 phone its a sweet phone..i love it..but yeh i love mISH! more...har har..darn..she's at school right now..i've been talkin to her ALOT and yeh i'm getting to know more and more about her...hehe.. i love it!..thanks mishy for everything..yer the greatest!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home