ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

7.01.2003

so yeh..its tuesday, i have school from 12:30pm to 5:30pm, i got my uniforms and books yesterday..omg books..why do we need books in a cooking school..but yeh i have about 2 big ones and a bunch of cook books...well anyways..at school i went to my BASIC SAFETY AND SANITATION class..it was fun..my teacher was really enthusiastic and yeh he made me want to listen and stay awake, i learned about the equiptments around the kitchen and learned about the sources of food borne diseases...after that, i had a tour of the school and it was fun..i saw alot of cooking stations and yeh the place looks nice...after the tour, they gave us our kitchen tools, my KNIVES AND COOKING UTENCILS..i took pictures of them and then of myself w/ my uniform..i look so professional..omg..its like CHEF IVAN..haha..anyways i duno how to post it coz yeh i gots no computer..i'm usin the library computer (30 minutes per use and yeh blah..it sucks!!!)...and yeh i cant send it through here..hmm...i need a computer..if anyone wants to GIVE me one..then go ahead..i'll be happy and i'll cook for you too..hehe...=D...oh btw..i have to wear my uniform at all times when in the CCA school (california culinary arts), i have to wear it to get my free meals, and uhmm to use the library and stuff like that..so if u wanna come over..i'll let you use my uniform so u can eat GOOD FOOD..its like gourmet food..like them french cuisine stuff..omg..i think they cost alot if you buy it but yeh if yer a student its free..and yeh..ME SO HAPPY..lol..but yeh i wont eat alot..i know i'll get fat..and yeh i always have my WALKS...like yesterday..i went walkin to the shopping area..i walkd for about 3 or 4 hours..sight seeing and window shopping..i took a bunch of pics too..but blah..haha..yeh i walked and walked and saw a movie place so i was like..maybe there's an ARCADE place so i went there and yeh i played DDR and the ppl were like WHOA yer good and i'm like YEH..pro ddr chef..lol..and yeh thats how i get skinny..!!!..and yeh my diet for my 1st three days in frisco was all "burgers, subs, mexican food, and chinese food", sucks how i couldnt find any FILIPINO food..grrr..i want some adobo..lol..and yeh blah thats SCHOOL...

anyways..about my MISHy, she texd me in class and yeh omg i loved her text...she was like "i thnk ive totally completely fallin 4u!" and i was like SWEEEET..but yeh i do COMPLETELY LOVE YOU miSHY@!!!!! ever since the beginning, dont forget that okEY!!!...

well then..thats all for now..i miss you ALLLL!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home