ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

6.24.2003

hmm..six flags..let me re-think what i wrote last night, well yeh its a long story but i'll try to make it short..or yeh hmm..well..it started of like this:

"Six Flags, june 22, 2003" once again..it was fun..like before, but this time it was more for me..coz i had my babygirl MishY..by my side, and i just couldnt let go..our attachment were increasing and yeh my love for her just went over the roof!!!..so yeh I LOVE YOU MISH!!!..hehe..well..the whole six flags thing started around 4am when i woke up..i got ready, took a bath, fixed my hair and worn my attire that i planned since the week before...around 5:40am Justin picked me up together with BEANGEL...;D ;D..and we went straight to Justin's house..at his house, i helped his mom prepare breakfast and everyone got there by 7am...our group was smaller this time but we had new additions, Cathy, Danh, Matt, Jenny, and Marc, together with people from our first six flags trip Joe & Maiko, Justin & Beangel, Mish & I, Ryan, David, Mike, Allen, and Exxon. we headed to six flags around 7:30, i rode with Mish and Cathy in Danh's car. it was fun..sitting beside Mish was great...and yeh Cathy is such a cool chick..she keeps on taking mish from me..lol..but guess what SHE'S MINE!!!!...hehe..sorry but no more skank for u =P..but yeh anyways..after 2 hours of danh's crazy driving skills, we arrived at six flags..and i was like "whoa..there's alot of mexicans"..HAHA!!!..we waited there till everyone came and yeh the gates openned and we were still missing Marc and Matt..but we did get in around 10:30..first ride we went to was "X"waiting for 2 hours was ok..coz yeh i was with mISH!!!..hehe..and yeh i rode with her..and then uhmm..after x we went to the log ride where i sat in front of mish and got soaked in water...after that i think we went on BATMAN and then we ate, and uhmm..we went to the water ride RAGING RAPIDS, and then we went to SCREAM, and uhmm yeh got our sweater, and then mIShy had to leave and i was like =( but she made me stay..but still i missed her. so yeh after she left, we went to goliath. me, mike, cathy, beangel, justin, david, and eric....the rest of the crew stayd and chilled by the stores near the exit of the park..we met up afterwards and headed home..on our trip home, i rode with joe, maiko, mike and allan, and yeh it was pretty cramped..my leg room was occupied by mike and yeh riding in a 4 seater car with 5 people doesnt really work..lol..but yeh i survived, cramped on the side, enduring all the pain, and yeh we arrived at dennys mira mesa at around 2:30am and yeh we ate..haha..good times..i was out of my mind, thinkin of food and mish is just krayzie..but yeh everyone was delirious..haha..and then uhmm yeh that was it..after that we all went home around 3am or so and then that was the day..one of they best and unforgetable day of my life..omg..mish thanks for being there by me the whole day..yer the best..luv ya!!!!..hehe..and that was all..blah. the end!!!..finally.i'm done!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home