ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

6.27.2003

ok..blogging..at 5am..hmm..my last day..i'm making sure that i'll be able to not waste any second of it so i'm still awake..haha!..krayzie aint it..yup..i'm krayzee..haha..oh btw..make sure to drop by if you want..at any time u can..coz yeh holler at me..its my last day..haha..yeh..the last..=/ makes me sad..but yeh COOKING SCHOOL here i come.. WOOT WOOT ..haha.. yeh.. hmm...anyways..i think i'm ready to leave..but yeh i'm gona miss MISH..and everyone else..JOE, MAIKO, CATHY, BEANGEL, SANDY, GNET, JUSTIN, ALLAN, ALEX, TIM, RYAN, DAVID, LEO, ERIC, EJ, JOSH, ED, NEIL, EXXON, and whoever i forget...i'll miss you all..omg..saying goodbyes are tough but i gots to do what i gots to do so wish me luck in the future..and oh yeh i owe you all alot of stuff..so someday i'll cook for you all..a big buffet for everyone..nahhmeen..yeh thats about it for now..i'll probably add some more later..before i leave..and yeh...blah..thats all folks...

and oh yeh for my special girl MISHY!!...i love you SOOoOOooOo mUCh..DONT FORGET ME!! okEY..hope u'll get along with yer mom and yeh have lots of good times with THE FAMILY aka OUR KREW!!..i'll see u and them soon when i get back or somethin..yeh..yeh..thats all for now..love ya muchos..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home