ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

7.03.2003

no school tomorow..july 4th..its gna be a lonely day for me..i should drink..even though i dont..HA!..well yeh..its independence day and i might go to the FISHERMAN's WHARF and watch some fire works...or somethin..hmm..yeh i'm gna walk alot tomorow..i've been eating alot and yeh i gots to lose weight..grr..i want a weight scale..anyone wants to send me one????

anyways...today and yesterday was pretty cool, i got to learn about the different types of CUTTING, DICING, CHOPPING, etc. skills.. and yeh my chef instructor is COOL, he's kinda rough on us tho but yeh its for our future!..and then uhmm..then yeh i might go for a walk again..i wana time myself from walkin to my house to the mall...so yeh if i get a job in the shopping area, i can set my time and stuff...yeh kno what they say, "TIME MANAGEMENT is the key to success"...

anyways..i jus got a message from mishy and she said she just came from my house, and had her chat with my mom...and yeh i heard they talkd about "NOT GETTING MARRIED TOO EARLY"..lol..MOM!!!...she's weird sometimes..lol..she talks about those things coz she thinks I'm ready to HAVE babies..HA!..hopefully she didnt go into details about those stuff..coz she always does when she talks to me..=9

Well..uhm yeh i'm gna go for a walk..i'll blog ya later!!..peace out!!..

oh yeh i love you mishy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home