ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

7.30.2003

aint it weird and EMO! how ppl just drift away from one another?.. in reading everyone else's blog from the sunny side, i've realized something, something that i didnt expect when i was once there. I realized that my friends are drifting apart, drifting into an abyss, an abyss of slumber and misunderstanding, an abyss where you are alone. In good times and bad times it is always good to have your friends around you, living here in frisco made me realize that "I need my friends around me..." but such a thing is just FUCKING impossible since we're so far away from one another. Have you ever felt lonely like i did? felt like goin out of yer mind becoz of boredome? felt ALONE???..well.. i have.. being alone in such a place like this is just so damn SHITTY! the shitty expensive stores, this shitty house, this shitty neighborhood! While all of you drift apart from one another, i'm here living it upa like a mad man, surviving from day to day with school food, and scavenging for food on the weekends. sounds like fun doesnt it..so who's having a good time...you or me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home