ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

5.01.2003

i was looking around and deleting some of my old documents and i found these old poems i wrote, i remember writing those last year i think but yeh i jess wanted to post it for u to read. its how i felt and how i was back then and yeh i'm at this point once again. And so here's two of 'em, theres more but they're just too sad and too much hate is in 'em..


--angel from nowhere--
its kinda weird how my life is
on some days i'm very pissed
on other days i may be fine
and speshully when luck is mine
on this day i met this girl
who juss made me untwirl
an anjel from nowhere is wut i found
and this is rare when i'm around
i call it luck coz it is true
before i met her, i was so blue
this angel made me realize
my luv for her will soon arise
i do know that she'll be mine
coz for hey she's as sweet as wine
i wish that life wont mess this up
coz its like whoa if it fucks up
to be her man is all i dream
and juss a dream it all may seem...


--sad song--
Although I try, I fail, o why?
Feeling lonely don’t make me cry
Trying to put myself together
If only I can gather
The pieces that are scattered
All over the floor
I just can’t ignore
These feelings I have
It builds up inside
but i cant just hide
and show my fake side
and now i must open up to you...


and that is it. poems releases tension and what not so yeh ima write some more. i have nothing else to write about and YES I AM so BLAH...


-ivan =T

the mood is ok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home