ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

4.21.2003

dude..its monday night and yeh bummed out once again...senioritis kicking in...school is so depressing and uhmm yeh boring ...all this drama and BuLLfeces...and so yeh i have to unleash the monkey up in this bioTCh....allen wants me to let lose and redeem my inner side..and so yeh here it is...DID YOU kno that i (ivan) hates NO ONE....let me repeat that in computer language..." i H8 no 1"..you wanna know who i like...this one girl...(name not mentioned due to its secrecy) but then HA i failed and now blah..and so yeh anyways cat6 testing this week...i know that everyone would be ditching school and what not..but me..i guess i'll just go to school...ya kno..to achieve my "PERFECT CLASS ATTENDANCE AWARD"..and so yeh haha..i'm a LOOSAR...and so anyways..who is the weakest link in our group?? is it me?? am i spilling all the beans?? hmmm..ask me and i'll tell you just for a small fee of 20$..i wanna watch a movie this friday with the hippest Krew in town..i call it (Joe allen Cruz's Krew)..he's the Krew president ya see and he likes to lead us and organize our expeditions...and yeh what else to write about..so yeh prom..haha..i might or might not go..but i'm leaning more towards not going since Mike wants me to chill with him in san francisco and waste all his savings..wooohooo..that would be cool but then hmm..senior prom experience??? i still need a date..or i'll go solo with my other friends (parker, jason, kevin (psst...they're white))..we planned to wear a wizard costume and zap everyone at the dance with our voodoo skillzz and have a shindig/afterparty in EL COTIXAN...haha..how much fun would that be??...you tell me...yes you..the one reading this..i hope yer satisfied..i'm miserable..and you're not..and now i must expire to my room and "drown in music =$"

yer blogganeer
-ivan the mood is whack! =$

i am listening to "in this diary" by The Ataris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home