ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

4.24.2003

(i'm writing in paragraphs for my cuzzin')
Another Fun Day In MiraFreaquinMEsa Highschool

Today was great, the fact that I hate school made me realize how retarded our school system is. Today was a CAT6 testing day for the non-senior students and while they were taking their tests, us seniors were suppose to enjoy a class with a random teacher who would introduce us to the senior exhibition world. I enjoyed a couple of hours in Mrs. Hick's class in b-42. She is such a ONE-ToneD teacher that would bore you to death, but oh well, i hanged on and survived. After wasting my valuable time (even though i slept half the time) learning about "The Senior Exhibition", a presentation which would help you with your future career (BULLSHIT), we (the class) made our way to the gym to have a speaker (a SDPD detective) teach us something about drinking and driving. It was such an informative presentation, the way he told us his stories about seing people who died of drunk driving makes me want to not drive at all. It makes me wonder how people like him can endure such scenes.

Moving on with a different topic, I haven't finished my portfolio yet and i'm wondering, who wants to sign my community service hours? So far i have about 30 hours of intense, hardworking, free labor, lol, and yeh i need 75hrs by next month. I think that this portfolio is nonsensical and we should make a club called "PAP, people against portfolios". Our school sucks so much ass yet nobody cares because school is school, a place for social happiness, procrastination, ups & downs, memorable experiences and more.

And So, i'm out of words, its funny how my paragraphs jumps from one topic to another but hey, i tried... next time i blog, no more paragraphs..lol..it sounds like i'm trying to sound smart by using them big words and so yeh what do you think??..does it make me sound like a genius or not..leave your comments in my taggy thingy so that i can see how stupid today's post is.....and thats about it, time for me to hit the sack...later peepol...

-vain?
-ivan =T, the mood is great

currently listening to "the sound of my computer"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home