ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

4.15.2003

hey brahhhs...

this is just great....lost a date found a date lost another date and looking for another...hmmm....if you have no clue what its all about..then its all about PROM..anyways i'm once again looking and yeh i was pretty bummed out, but hey i gotta move on..and so if you have any suggestions then let me know coz its kinda hard for me to find the right one....hmm.. I feel like drownin in music, i preffer some EMO music and yeh cry myself to sleep..haha..sounds weird doesnt it..EMO my Ass oFF...just like what emberlin did at that talent show ... AnywaYs..six flags is coming up..uhmm.....TOMOROW woohooooo...watch out goliath, i'm gonna conquer you and your buddies...i wanna see how allan alamalazalan would look like after riding the goliath...i bet he'd look like a drunk guy on crack..or something like that..lol..josh cant wait to see that too..and yeh i hope it all works out..no rain please...dear god almighty we pray for sun..sunshine and clouds..but no rain..none at all..coz that would be such a bummer...and so yeh thats all for today..where's joe at?..i need to buy my snacks for that sixxxx flaggging trip...woohoo..backseat ryder for me..alex chang sez "Xander Chang (2:44:22 PM): you don't get a window seat tomarro"...whack... and so yeh 6 am is when it all begin..i'll see you guys there...later fellaz and breeezies...i'm out!...

i'm listenin to THE JULIANA THEORY - "is patience still waiting?"

- ivan =* I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home