ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

4.29.2003

time to blog!


today is tuesday night, night of nothing, same as every other day when i do NOTHING. what should i say in today's post? I've been thinking and re-reading my posts and yeh i've realized that most of my posts are just about me whinning and crying (not literally) about something that I could easily overcome. This shows how weird i am and how i dont have any interesting things to write about.

tonight i am here to criticize myself because it amuses me in a way. if there is anyone out there who would like to say anything about me please post it in the TAG THIS section of this blog. write whatever you want because it might sound funny and make me want to go after you to stab your foot!...HA...and then see who's laughing now!...

anyways, school is still very BORING, however, i am still hangin on because there's nothing else for me to do. This week is still a CAT 6 testing week for the underclassmen and us seniors are still doing nothing. i havent started on finishing my portfolio and HAHA! i still dont have anything for my presentation. is there anyone who is willing to let me borrow their DIGI CAM?? let me know because i need it. i wanna take pictures of my ingredients in cooking the bestest garlic and brocolli pasta. yeh thats it, i'm cooking pasta for senior exhibition, of course i'll give some samples to them judges because all they want is food and they'll give me a perfect score. that's my plan and i know it'll work out pretty good.

i'm pretty smart arent i?..haha yeh i knew you were thinking of that. i am smart....hahahahaha..and so that concludes my presentation..errrr my blog for the day..i'll post some more soon when something "EXCITING" happens, something like a "BONFIRE" wink* wink*, or a day in "BOOMERS" ahem*...are you reading this allen..ahem timmy..alex..so how about it..my birthday is coming up..any plans???..haha..i aint askin for much but yeh its coming up so yeh..thats all...later folks..


-ivan =T

the mood is GRrrrrrreat!

Currently watching "smallville" omg lana you are hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home