ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

4.10.2003

welcome to my blog, today i lost my subrofile once again and yeh thats like whoa FUCKIN SHIT..anyways i saw this blog thingy from allan alamalazalan..he's so cool..too bad he's not japanese, anyways thanks allan for inspiring me to blog myself into the blog society of blogmaniacs...well what can i say hmmm..this is such a great day. why? because i had a test in prosser (aka..asshole), and i know that i freakin aced that shit sucka...and yeh i wrote this 2 person poem for english..its suppose to be a team work type of deal but hey i wrote it myself and yeh proud once again, anyways me and my partner Sam Burchard (cool chick) blew everyone's mind off coz of our poetic skiLLz and yeh it was a mad blast yo..fo sheezy ...good god almighty thanks for giving me this super smart brain, its still in mint condition and yeh hmmmm....what else..oh yeh "SHE SAID YES...BUt" and i was like YEY but then there's a BUT so yeh thats a HMMM for now...joe and allen knows what i'm sayin...and so yeh thats about it for now..wow this blog experience ROCKS..ehRrrr BLOWssss.... and yeh i'm outroz..pizzouT brahhs

-ivan =9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home