ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

5.09.2003

you know who boils my tension and angers me the most?...Ms KRAUS!!!!! yeah that's right you whore, no more big ass researchs alright! damn..hmmm you know who else is just killing me right now...MR PROSSER..yes you too asshole...damn you for giving us tests without giving us good notes and expecting us to get good grades..OMG SchOOL (just classes in general) just SUCKS so much ass right now..hmm..i'm about to blow up like BOOOOOOOOOOOOM shake up the rooom ready or not! here i come!...anyways i was blasting some limp bizkit musik and then i'm all like "drama makes a world go around, does anybody got a problem with that, my business is my business, who's guilty can i get a witness"...hmm yeh they suck but heyy its fuck u nikku ...LOLLER..i just wana shout like waAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....


and that is all...


- ivan =W

the mood is BAD, like pissed off bad like FUCK YOU bad HA! J/K ! LoL LOoL..hmm...


currently listenin to : linkin park - "faint"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home