ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

4.19.2004

so..apparently, i was drunk off my ass yesterday..actually i was beyond drunk..i died! haha after drinkin a whole Fifth bottle of Skyy Vanilla Vodka! that shit tasted like water at first so i chugged that damn thing and i was like YAY i WOn!!!! but then...dun dun dun!! i looked hella sick and i kinda forget everything beyond that point..me and my friend katie started drinkin around 3pm and i finished it all by 4pm and forgot everything from 5pm till the time i woke up which was around 9pm..my friend sean took pictures...haha it was gross..me by the tub with my puke everywhere..it was disgusting but good thing i wasnt alive during the time...i swear..i totally blacked out and i dont remember shit...good thing my friends are such troopers..they helped me out and now ...the rebirth.. the new ivan..i'm alive..hahaha..i worked this morning..wow that was fun.. i drank alot of advil...pill after pill..and then i was good...haha this is the last of the vodka drinking sessions..i'm uber hungry...find me food..but not subway..haha i threw all those up yesterday...lol... give me a steak..! now!..i owe everyone who helped me yesterday with a dinner or something...maybe pizza..haha if yer reading this then yeh just keep buggin me about it so i wont forget!
here's my trophy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home