ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

3.05.2004

so whats new? well so far so good, i've been re-introducing myself to the culinary society. spendin my time surrounding myself with new friends, getting soOo wasted on a weekly, not daily, basis with the VOD-kA. singing my ass off at a karaoke party for my friend jenna last month. having a new roomy as i posted on my last blog. meeting another filipina who's so into the music that i'm into. having crazy attractions with two of my friends. rearranging my room for its maximum use. having a spending spree at ebay.com. learning more and more about my class during a stressful week of pure project mayhem. talking shit about so many people. making fun of my roomate coz he's such a stoner. went to a bonfire last month and met a nice chick from new york. goin through all the trouble in having a good time. went to work with a hangover...twice..hahahaha.. watching my crazy friends get stoned and at the same time havin the buzz fo the lifetime.. eating so much junk food within two months. walking around the city. watching hippies play instruments and dance at the golden gate park while hangin out with those two ladies and yeh nikki...the one that i'm having crazy attractions with. and so much more..haha today i'm fully sober! i have a test and i'm goin to take it..cya laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home