ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

3.22.2004

spring break is coming and i'm goin back to san diego! wow how exciting! josh has a pool table! i cant wait to see it. oh yeh i went ice skating this past saturday with my friends Liz, Jenna, and Miros. we skated in Union City where we watched a concert of local bands and one of them were Liz's friend's band called "Broken Winter", a ScEamo band which sounded OK but Just OK. anyways i got the CAKE-fashion nugget CD,. its awesome..a garage/stoner/rock band from my past..haha yes i had their cd a long long time ago..but i lost it and now i got it again..together with JET's latest cd..awesome band i like it..
anyways i've realized something. and this something goes like this... "some people are just too complicated to deal with"...i quoted that from myself just to make me feel good. yes and i've been hangin out with my new found friends coz they're so cool! they got me drunk plenty of times hahaha..joke..a couple of times maybe hmm i forget..haha yes alcohol = friends..or alcohol = hahaha good times! i wanna go karaoke-ing..is that a word? but yeh Liz brought her karaoke thingy and we're gonna sing some day here in my room..it might involve drinks and whatevah but yeh it sall for the sake of FUN and yes who wants to join?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home