ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

3.23.2004

today is my friend SEAN SINGER's 20th birthday! we threw a party for him last night..well before that, me and my friends were enjoying KARAOkE here in the dorms...it was crazy...but then the karaoke machine (those mic's with built in songlist and such, made in the philippines) overheated somehow and our lil party ended..so Jenna, Liz and I went to my neighbor right across my room and they played the guitar for us..they made up some songs for my friend sean and on exactly 12am, we went to sean's dorm to sing him a happy birthday..it was sooo funny..too bad you werent there..after that, we took shots of rum with cranberry juice chaser..good times..i was drunk but not as drunk as sean..lol they started a water fight..crazy stuff man..so when i got back to my dorm i decided to write on my notebook and haha it kinda makes sense but i was kinda repetative..here is how it goes:
"Dear Diary
tonight i'm under the influence! i figured i'd write tonight just to show myself that i can write when i'm drunk and make sense. so after this i would rewrite this unto my actual diary just because i'm actually testing myself whether or not i can handle myslef. so right now, i should be drunk. hello sober ivan. i think yer such an awesome person. i'm sorry if i had made an ass of you and i whenever we're drunk. i know you'd figure that with us being here in chinatown was nonsense (i was at chinatown that day so haha i dont know why i wrote that ) i believe that it would better be off straight to the point and now i say this. what's wrong with me? i've ask for so long and never did find out about life. but i figured the is fun something sooner or later....."
haha after that everything else was just blah..i cant read it..lol i'm crazy..byeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home