ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

6.21.2003

ok..its saturday, it was friday and yeh HAH! i didnt get to blog..harrr..anyways yesterday was great, i get to shop around Fashion with my MISHy!..(notice how i wrote "my", HA! you kno what i mean ;D ;D)..anyways we went around fashion and bought some hats and some disney car antenna balls, and yeh got myself some new KICKz..aka SHOES..and a shirt to match it..woohoo..a new white shoe for me and a white shirt, and a chick =P, harr..my very first..omg..ME SO HAPPY!. harr..anyways before that, we met up with joe and maiko at the mall. i saw them by the escalator and yeh mish was about to call 'em on her celly but yeh i shouted out their name and blahbam they saw us..harr..and yeh HA! maiko and her looks..yeh..while i had my arm around mishy she had the looks..haha..it was funny..and yeh we had this "Secret Plan" which never happend coz yeh i forgot what i was suppose to do but yeh blah..it happend MAIKO..but w/out the plan..I ASKED HER OUT!..woohOOOo..and she said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and i was like YAY!!!!! (with a huge smile), and then yeh woohoo..she's my girlfriend!!!!..gosh this is so damn great..i'm like WHOA she's my first..oh yeh i wrote this before but yeh HA!..she is my first....and yeh i feel great!!!!!..

anyways..harrrr..its saturday now and yeh yesterday i slept around 8pm and yeh this mornin i woke up around 7:30am..its like whoa..thats the longest sleep that i've ever had!!! i was planning to do stuff last night, like call people for the SIX FLAGS thing, and then go online and chat to my mishy or call her but yeh haha that didnt happen. sorry pplSssS... and yeh today i went to the base with joe justin and allan to buy the six flags tickets and yeh i bought some snacks for tomorow..and then uhmm..oh yeh..we saw a MISH look alike..well.. she looks like her..in a way and i was like "that's her sister" even tho i dont kno if she has one..lol..thats sad..i should kno more about her!..yeh..and thats what i'll do.. =D..harr..and then yeh hmm..i'm home now..joe and allan are here..and timmy is coming over..harr remember this tim "make your move ;D;D (cell text)" ..hahahaha..funny eyy..yeh..thats about it..hmm i'm out of words..and yeh SANDY IS COOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home