ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

5.24.2003

..today was hella krayzie..omg someone (name kept anonymous) tried to "spork" me (a plastic spoon/fork eating utencil). it was all weird and scary..i just met this one girl like last week and yeh i never saw this side of her..the krayzie i wanna stab you side..well yeh its portionally my fault for joking around her, but yeh if yer reading this "i'm really really sorry...please no more sporking ok"..and then friquen justin stabbed my heart..now there's a blue mark on my chest..it hurts like whoa man.....shyt no more stabbing and sporking from now on aight or imma explode..!!!!!!!!..

anyways...today was a senior take over day...i should've taken over Mr. Boring's class and showd him how a real teacher should teach..but yeh i didnt do it so yeh its a loss for me BLAH!>..everyone was tellin me to do it but yeh guess what ...i'm lazy and ya'll cant do nothin about it BIOTCH!~...

HA...well yeh after school my date and I bought our prom tickets, actually she bought hers first then i bought mine...i'm not really made up of money so yeh i'll get her back with dinnner...and oh yeh prom is coming up next week..woohoo..by then i'll be super broke...j/k...and then yeh josh aka. my cuzzo met his dream date..hey hey hey...joshua gots a date!..woooooptidoooooo..and then they hugged..everyone was like OooOoOooOo...lol its just nice...how cute josh..you go cuzzo...nahhmeeen...

well then..everyone's happy...every plan is working out...i'm hurt..and some people are acting weird..overall its pretty much the same as every other day..why..its because all of it is just a part of life...without it, we wont even be here..and yeh whatever..

-ivan =I

the mood is whack!

currently listenin to THRICE - "see you in the shallows"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home