ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

6.02.2003

YAY!..i'm back in action..the internet died for a day and yeh i'm back...

well..what happend on prom day???..well here's my story of that day....

it all began around 3pm when i started to get ready with my tux and all...joe (aka big baller) picked me up together with his date Maiko. after taking my time..we left around 4pm and headed towards Erica's house. Once we got ther, raffy and hanh wer just about to leave and yeh they looked nice in their outfits. taking pictures at Erica's house was very time consuming..it took us about half an hour but we wer able to continue downtown.. my date was lookin pretty good too.. and i was glad that my vest matched her dress..and it was all good.

at downtown..we were one of the first people to take pictures..after taking pictures we headed to our dinner place at the "Napa Valley Grill" which was a walking distance from the hotel. walking through a crowded walk way towards our destination was very tiring and of course, many people were staring at our BLING BLINGIN' attires.

at dinner..we ordered our meals and by the way..there were about 14 of us who shared the bill. the whole dinner costs about $430, including tax and tip. we wer like "WHOA!" yet we were able to pay for everything..me and my date's meal was about $60 and it was worth it.

at the dance, we arrived around 8:15 or so, the dance had already begun, and i was ready for it all.. once we wer settled with a table close to the dance floor, i just couldnt wait to dance. i was one of the first who stood up and of course everyone followed.. i started busting out my black dancing skillz and yeh i guess people were blown away with such krayziness as mine. i was amazed on how them ladies danced..they were pretty good and some were just WHOA..hotness =D..hah!..well anyways everyone including mike, david, and joe, danced and they were also amazed with my skillz..i'm not braggin about my moves but yeh i was pretty much amazed of myself too. many people went, some looked good, some looked gorgeous, and some were just pimpin it with them blue or red tux. the songs played were alright..i was able to go with the flow and dance the night away. as 12pm came close, i was pretty sure that my date was hella exhausted. why?? coz i think i made her dance alot..hehe..since i couldnt stop myself. well yeh the last dance was pretty nice. i'm sure that that night will never be forgotten.!

at the afterparty, (what happend at the after party stays at the afterparty) so yeh hahaha..i wont say nothin 'bout that..except that people were drunk, and some crazy stuff involved chocolate syrup and sticks..hahaha..and yeh the party ended around 5 and i came home around 7am...and thats about it!

well..to finish up this story..the day is one of my most unforgetable experience in my whole high school life.. i never attended any dances and yeh i know i missd out alot...5/31 prom day "never forget"...thats all..later peeps..i'm out!...

-ivan =D

the mood is just supah greaaatttttttt!

now listenin to: all american rejects - "last song"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home