ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

8.20.2004

hell-o

im so sleepy yet i'm not.

this is my war. boredome vs lazyness, money vs happiness, sleep vs ivan. my apartment as the fox hole. the heat as the ammo's shooting everywhere. the door as barbed wires stopping me and my uncontrolled tendencies to have fun, spend, watch the waves/water/fish/nature?!?, so many things to do yet lazyness overwhelms. life's a beach! and its true..lets say the waves are the ideas that keeps on washing up in my head, and the sand is where the ideas ends. and uhm..how else can i compare life with the beach. well.. the beach is warm.. being alive is being warm. ohHhright..i made a poinT! but then what about money..ohh.. the seashells can be money. and the sea spends the seashells by washing them up the shore for people to take in exchange of uhm memories?!? maybe?!? . thought ended.

new line. and so i had no work today and yesterday. weee! my right ankle was hurting like no other..whats a cure for it?!?! nothinG..but QUIT BITCHING...or...QUIT BEING A PUSSY (sez my boss, co-workers, myself)...haha it still hurts but hmm..its just an ankle. anyways yesterday, me and liz went out to shop and stuff. it was fun. we went to lotsa stores. *mostly hers* but then there were some for me. i dont shop and everyone knows it. i think she was getting irritated with me coz i'm such a butthole..haha..yes i was all whinning...(secretly) (within myself) but then haha she caught me and uhm she got me good. anyways..clothes are expensive. i love..errr..HATE money...i wna spend it, but then err, i need it for later use. i think i'm gonna be broke by the time im 25 unless i act now and save. well i'm trying except that. . . I WANT everything. haH! and so. after WINDOW shopping for a lil bit, we went to the beach and walked under the sunset. there's so many people taking pictures, feeling all photographic and shit. i was like..haha what a bunch of dorrrKsesesss!!!! anyways..i'm off to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home