ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

8.11.2004

so hmm..

okey brahdah i'm back...

YeZ mahn i'm back at this bloggah fuckah! haha spoken like a local hawaiian..haha blahH its crap..i swear, i'm starting to talk like one of my co-worker. he's hawaiian yah see and he talks like that brahdahh, he's cool, he goes by the name Naps. haha that was just the intro. now for the life...(space...)
....it seems like blogg'ing isnt my thang no morrre but what the hell i'm bored. its 2:32 am hawaii time/ 5:32 am Cali time. there's nothing to do. no one to talk to. liz is sleeping. i'm tired yet fully awake with my senses at its peak awareness. here's the internet for me to enjoy yet there's nothing for me to see..well, nothing that interests me at this point. so i'm writing and not drawing any conclusion with what the fuck i'm writing. i think the hawaiian spirit is keeping me awake coz i've entered the island without hesitation, i'm not sure. maybe it bcoz of the capuccino i drank at work. iced..and extra CAFFEEEIIINE. oh yeah.. work is fun. i havent really explained anything about it so i'm here to write...yay! something to write about...(space...)
....so yeah i was at work today. it was nice...(moving on.)...(space...)
....just give me the light and pass the bowl....(space...) haha..i heard that somewhere...i forget...(space...)
....and so...(too beeeee continewed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home