ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

5.22.2004

slouching on my chair, thinkin of whats ahead, tryin to figure things out, ass startin to hurt, sittin on my pillow, yawning, thinkin of food, flippin through channels, spongebob, typing, long pause........
ok now that im done brainstorming! its time to write! well. as you can see, i'm bored. its saturday and i miss my "girlfriend" Liz!! i didnt really clarify that in my recent blogs but today i did. well..she's at work ya see, she was here last night. we watched Ocean's Eleven. what a great movie. anyways she left this morning to work and i'm longing for her once again. my feelings for her are extremely deep. deep like "Whoa thats deEP!" its unimaginable. i love her, i miss her, and "i wish YOU (liz) were here". as she left this morning i realized how much she means to me. i cant imagine how life in hawaii would be without her. hopin that she would get hired in hawaii so we can be closer. i wish everything will work out and i'm lookin forward to what lies ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home