ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

5.14.2004

nothing

its friday night... chillin like a villain... realizin how it feels to be bored once again! hmMm. video games sounds good.. i was at the bar earlier but i didnt really want to drink. my friend bought me a mix of somethin. vodka and granitas i think. whatever that was. i have a headache. i think its coz of the loud music. but hmm music helps me think better. my friend hanh is here in frisco. i'm gna take her and her friends out to the HAIGHT and then to the park tomorrow! sounds like fun doesnt it. there's lotsa things to do in frisco as long as you know how to get there yah knowww. anyways i hope more people from san diego can visit me coz none of you peeps ever did visit me. its all good though my time here is gettin shorter. i gtg play games. later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home