ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

4.29.2004

hmMmMM

i never knew how crazy people get once their drunk..maybe its because i was drunk at the same time...but last night..i figured i wouldnt drink much since i've learned my lesson from 2 weeks ago...
at first, everything was fine...a couple shots of vodka or jack daniels here and there. a couple of mixers such as screwdrivers and coke/whiskey. then more shots of whatever..then ...dun dun dun..the 8oz "PIRATE" shot.. crazyness i tell ya..i only had prolly 2oz of liquor in my drink the whole night.... but everyone else went all out..hMmmM..
well as we know it...the truth comes out once yer drunk/not yerself... some ppl were talkin..some ppl we're mad at me in a way.. and one of them..tried to pick a fight with me...err..actually he tried to push me around...and what did i do?..i acted as passive as i can since i dont wna start anythin with someone who's uncapable of controlling himself...plus i know i'm a wuss!..haha fuck yeah...i dont fight..i talk things over..yet sometimes i dont..lol...its my way of walkin away without a scratch yehhknow..well..i've learned to play it safe so i did.
should i talk this over?...this type of things only comes out when this person whom i am referring to is drunk....so what now..i should hmmm...not CAre at all....period .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home