ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

6.14.2003

whoa there...graduation was fun..the speeches were alright and yeh TIM MinEZAKI is tight!!!..he didnt stand for the National Anthem..YEH!! you rock Timsta!. I was surprised on how i wasnt nervous at all, and i was actually looking forward for my name to be called. I wanted to do something special like show my krayzie smile to everyone but i didnt, i did smiled for the camera but that was about it. Many shouted for me and yeh thank you all for doing so.

after the graduation was one of the best moment in my life, i get to congratulate my fellow graduates and yeh some of my closest friends congratulated me. Special shout out to my girlie Gnet!!! She was very supportive and yeh ..omg You Looked GooD! =D..if yer reading this then yeh "Yer one of the sweetest girls i've ever met this year and i'll never EVER forget yOU! Luv You MuCHOS!!!"
I had the honor to take pictures with her and my other close friends. And finally, we had our FaMily group pictures, however, it sucked how we were only able to take pictures of the Guys in the group For some reason, the Girls werent a part of the group and i thought that was pretty messd up. Well, i think that on our six flags trip, we should have our real FAMILY group picture, and this one should be with EVERYONE! in it!.

We headed to justin's house where we had our Movie night. Justin's family is so nice that they even let us join their lil graduation party for Justin. After eating, i was very tired but yeh the movie thing started around 9:30pm. I enjoyed Mish's company while watching the movies. She was drawing on my arm and yeh i was keepin her awake, she smelled good =P, like cherries. I cherrished the moment till she left and with a big hug, that was it. The night was fun.. we watched the FAMILY GUY, Blade 2, The Emperor's Groove, More Family Guy. and others. Me and allan made a bet on who can stay up the most. i won and yeh he knows that ..haha!! i took a snapshot of his deep slumber. lol. and then Justin's mom made breakfast for us. Hey justin, tell your mom we (joshEdivan) said Thanks!.

oh yeh..i need sleep..haha..yeh so far i've slept for about 1 hour and then yeh i worked in our backyard. we demolished the SHeD and yeh it was pretty tiring. Anywaysi'll need long long hours of sleep. Oh BtW..i just got home from allan's house where he had his after graduation party..and yeh OMG..i freaken ate about 2 pounds of food...(i weighed myself =D)..haha..now i feel fat..once again..harrrrr..anyways yeh So i have a LIST now..harrr..."a list of girls that i suspect likes me", i'm not being conceited or anything but yeh my suspicions are just mere assumptions, and yeh..it may be true or not. Anyways, i gave the list to Alex Chang. Why?coz i trust him_harrrrr_so dont ask him nothing arright! or ask him and yeh if he gives in then just tell me what you think about the list..HA!!!!!!..

well then, i'm out of words and yeh sleepy..oh btw,,wanna join us tomorow at jamba juice?..just call me if you want and yeh we'll juice 'em up!..haha!..later people...much luv to all!...

..SchooL is oVERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home