ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

1.05.2004

where do i belong?!? i hate ME for being ME. all i do is nothing.. i wanna go back to frisco but when i'm there, i wanna go back here. shit stinks and my life does too. fuck everything. i dont care anymore. i want a new electric shaver, my old one is dying. i want a hair drier. i want a haircut. i want everything that i want so i can forget everything that i've done. i'll satisfy myself by buying all of my desires and once i'm done with that i'll create new problems to cover up the old ones. once everything is all the way i want it to be, i'll become a whole new person and change my name to Pat. once i'm Pat, i'll start a new lifestyle and move up north and meet canadians and ask why canadians are the joke of everything. and once everything is going smooth, i'll remember everything about the past and it'll once again ruin everything and i'll be able to do nothing and just give up and live up in the mountains eating wild berries and hunting fishes. and now i'm done..i think of such things because I AM IVAN. the dramatic bastard who thinks of himself highly according to some people....DOT DOT DOT the end. fuck the free world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home