ChiZz UnlmtD

just another episode of my life. akosiivan: now and then.

11.29.2003

hey,

happy thanks giving! yesterday! yes! late blog but still! you get my point.. anyways sorry if i couldnt go home for turkey day coz uhmm san diego is pretty far..unless someone PICKS ME UP and hands me $1,000,000.. i'd be so greatful.

anyways i spent my thanks giving with my friend Sean at his grandma's house here in San Jose (a suburb which is an hour from San Francisco). well even though i wasnt with my relatives in san diego, i didnt feel homesick at all. havin a meal with strangers whom i got to know very well was just a new, interesting, and exciting experience. his family was just so full of love and they made me feel as a part of their family and i certainly did have an awesome time.

well i'm looking forward in seeing all ya'll san diegans this coming winter break, christmas is coming and yeh Wooopadidooooo!..adios...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home